We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our website or send us an email or through any other communication.
When filling up a form or otherwise communicating with us, you may be asked to provide us with your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number and other personally identifiable information. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- Verifying your identity;
- Responding to handling and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- Managing your relationship with us;
- Processing payment or financial transactions;
- Complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- Any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- Transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the websites you visit and/or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of the services on our website may not function properly.
You acknowledge that we have no control over the internet, telecommunications networks or the acts and omissions of third parties, and that third parties may intercept or access transmissions or private communications made through this website or gain access to your personal information without authorisation. We therefore do not guarantee and you should not expect complete security or privacy of your personal information.
As far as possible, the necessary security measures to safeguard the integrity of collected personal data have been taken against the risks associated with using online platforms such as from harmful code entering our websites and digital platforms through computer virus programs, bugs, trojan horses, spyware, adware or malware.
While we will do our utmost to protect personal data, we also advise users to take every possible precaution to safeguard personal data online: change passwords often, use strong alphanumeric passwords and browse the internet with a secure, up-to-date web browser.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our
Your acceptance of our Privacy Statement
By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use, which together with your acceptance of our Privacy Statement, govern our relationship with you in relation to the use of this website.
For any clarifications and queries on our Privacy Statement, please contact our Data Protection Officer at DPO@singaporeasiatrust.com.